Hi Dog Owners!
I wanted to take a minute to remind you of how important exercise is to help cure separation anxiety in dogs. When I get tired it is much easier for me to relax and remain calm when my owners are out. If I don’t get exercise I get anxious and bored and for a dog, those two are a BAD combo! If I’ve had both physical and mental exercise to tire me out before my owners leave me home alone then I don’t worry so much and am able to rest and take a nap.
Not only is exercise great to help me feel calm and to cure my dog separation anxiety but it also helps me to remain a happy and healthy dog. Exercise can keep my body healthy, helps move my lymph system and fight off all kinds of disease like cancer and obesity.
Some of the many benefits of exercising your dog every day are:
- Prevent Behavior Problems such as separation anxiety in dogs
- Reduced risk of heart disease
- Keeps your dog at a healthy weight and prevents obesity
- Can contribute to preventing Dog Cancer
- Helps to build your dogs self-confidence and prevent boredom and depression
- Can help strengthen you bond with your dog
- Can prevent or slow brain aging and keep your dog young and lively
- It also has all of the same great benefits for YOU!!
So remember to always exercise your dog EVERY DAY!
It is great for both of you and it could save his life and help cure dog separation anxiety!
Manchego the Anxious Dog